Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sympathy Card using Regal Greetings Stamp Set






Here is a card I made last night for a friend.  I used the Regal Greetings stamp set from {ippity}.  This set is filled with gorgeous stamps.  I used three stamps from this set and made a matching envelope.  This was the first time I made this type of paper flower and I like the way it turned out.  The ink is burnt umber from {ippity}. I added this beautiful stamp to the inside to give it a little something:)

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails