Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Moosetrack Monday at Paper Popsicles and a Freebie!!

Scroll down for Hippity Hop:)

The theme this week at Paper Popsicles is "Vacation"!!
Come join us for fun and enter the challenge with your vacation themed project!!
I had so much fun creating this coconut shaped card for the theme this week.  The DP is My Minds Eye and K&Co. You should see what the other design team members created..click HERE to go.  Don't forget theres a Freebie digital stamp..but it's only avail for the next three days..so hurry you don't want to miss out!!
You can also purchase this cute card template for only 99 cents at the Paper Popsicles store. 

5 comments:

  1. It makes me want a vacation!! It turned out great, I love the umbrella :) <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl! I want to thank you so much for adding my button to your blog :) Im so excited! Your the sweetest! and thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog too :)
    Cant wait to see what you do next on your blog, love the stamps, cant wait to order some, soon :)

    Cheers Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out super cute, I love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is fun and super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, I love the little details on the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails