Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come Play with us at Paper Popsicles!!

The theme for this week at Paper Popsicles is "VACATION"

Join us on  MONDAY at the Paper Popsicle's blog for challenges and fun!! You can enter for the monthly RAK loaded with stuff!! 
You won't want to miss this!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to share with you what I made
for the theme this week!!
I had so much fun creating for this theme using the cutest Cheeky Radish Digital Stamp and Shaped Card Template..you also need to come see what the rest of the DT has come up with!!

Don't forget to check out all of the Cheeky Radish Digital Stamps and shaped card templates available at http://www.paperpopsicles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails