Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ippity Challenge card IHHC13

The ippity challenge this week is to make a card for a boy... mine is actually more for a man. 
 Here's what I made-


The sentiment stamp is an {ippity} stamp from the set Lifes Little Moments, the flags are also an {ippity} stamp from the set Love in Return. The ink is from {ippity} black noir. You can view all {ippity} sets on my sales blog here.  The paper is Cosmo Cricket.  The buttons were from my stash.  I cut the bursts out with my Cricut Easter 2010 cart. 

Thanks for looking!!
p.s. I love comments:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! simple and full of cool stuff to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails