Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bookmark for Ippity Challenge

Here is a bookmark I made for the ippity challenge this week.  The challenge was to make something and it had to have dry embossing on it.  I chose to make a bookmark.


For this bookmark I used black cardstock, beige cardstock and kraft paper.  I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The stamps are from the ippity stamp kit what matters most.  The ink is Black Noir Palette Hybrid available from ippity. I added teal rhinestones to the cross stamp.  The sentiment is such a beautiful saying I thought it was perfect for a bookmark.  I added a button and some black raffia to finish it off.  Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. You are very creative!!! I love all your projects you have done! Your bookmark turned out great! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! All details are in their place. This looks gorgerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sheryl! The added touch of teal bling is gorgeous with these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails