Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

H{ippity} Hop with {ippity} stamps!!

Happy Monday!! I hope you are enjoying all the eye candy on the H{ippity} Hop today!! This is my first card for my first H{ippity} Hop.  There are so many talented {ippity} chicks and the DT I'm sure all of the cards are fabulous...make sure you check them all out!!
 Here's my card...well actually I was so excited I made 2!!





Here is my second card, I'm not sure about this one.. but I just love this little bird stamp!!


Both of these cards were made using the same stamp sets- Music of My Heart (Bird) and Where You Should Be (Sentiment). On the first card I also used a stamp from the Love In Return stamp set to stamp the dots onto the cardstock behind the sentiment.


Thanks for looking!! Be sure to stop by the {ippity} site HERE to participate in the blog hop.  I do have stamps in stock you can check them out on my {ippity} sales blog HERE.

Have a great day!!!

19 comments:

  1. Sheryl, these cards are absolutely STUNNING! Great use of that cutie cutie bird image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Sherly, love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the shine and the colors you used! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great but I LOVE the red and white color combo the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, sheryl!- esp. the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dimension on the birdie! I really need to ink up that background stamp! Welcome to the hop, glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards Sheryl. I especially like the red card with all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty - i love that you popped up his little wing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheryl your cards are gorgeous! Beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Sheryl! Love the glitter background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great first showing on your first Hippity Hop!! Hope you will be back week after week! Your cards are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cars using the bird stamp, especially the second one - love the layout and ribbon on that one! Well done on your first hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to showcase the versatility! I esp. love the red & black one - with the glitz and that super fab ribbon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling little bird stamp! Great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards - so glad to see you on the Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails