Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Moosetrack Monday at Paper Popsicles!!

Scroll down for Hippity Hop post

It's Moosetrack Monday at Paper Popsicles!! 
The challenge this week is to use some stitching on your creation.. 
You should see all the wonderful eye candy the DT has created!  Here's my card... I used the Crown shaped card template available at the Paper Popsicles store to create this fun card.  It's so easy to use a template...just print it out on the paper of your choice!!




I used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder to dry emboss this card..hard to see in the pics.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails