Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Basket Card Challenge

Here's a card I made for the Challenge at Scrap That.  The challenge was to create a card using the Easter Basket template from Paper Popsicles to make an Easter Basket shaped card.



I used double sided tape to attach the ribbon to the handle..a little tip I learned from the ippity stamps DT. 
I used my cricut Easter cart to cut out the bunny, egg, and Happy Easter.  For the grass I just cut a strip of green paper and cut mult slits.

Thanks for looking!!

p.s. I love comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails