Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Princess Card

Here is the Birthday Princess card I created for the Birthday theme at Paper Popsicles this week...









Isn't this image so fun!!
  I colored it in with Watercolor pencils, the ribbon was attached using double sided tape.  The image is a Cheeky Radish Digital Image... you can pick up this image in the Paper Popsicles store HERE at the blog. 
Don't forget to head over to the Paper Popsicles blog to see what other cards the DT created using this image. Click HERE

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the pink trim along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pleats!!! Coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl, this image is so cute! Great job! Check out my blog: gardnersbasket.blogspot.com, there's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails