Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog hop tomorrow!!

I will be participating in the
SHARE YOUR IPPITY BLOG HOP tomorrow!
Hosted by one of our super talented ippity chicks Bonnie Rose
Make sure to check back tomorrow morning I will have a link to her blog for you to join in on the hop... and make sure you leave a comment on everyones blogs because Bonnie will be choosing a random commenter from one of the blogs to win a fun SURPRISE PACKAGE from her! Also one lucky blog participant will also win a SURPRISE PACKAGE!
She is partnering with Laura and Kazan from the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge Blog
So don't forget to check back tomorrow!!


Hope your having a great day!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails