Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Greetings Valentine!!

Here is a card I created based on Laura's Sketch #45 at the 2 Sketches 4 You blog-  I have entered it into 2 Challenges...Laura's Sketch #45 at 2 Sketches for You Challenge and Die Cuts R Us- Love theme








I know...another Valentine, but it's that time of the year:)  I have 3 daughters, so I had to make them each one.  I just love this paper with the robots it's from K& Co....again!!  I'm just having so much fun using this pack of valentine paper!  My 16 year old actually fell in love with these little robots, so I made this card for her.  I drew the Robot myself to make it match the patterned paper and then colored it in with colored pencils.  I then cut him out and added some red cardstock to make him stand out against the coordinating teal paper.  I used chalk around the edges of the teal and robot paper.  The hearts I cut out on my Cricut with the George cart and then Cuttlebugged them with swiss dots, I also chalked the edges of the hearts.  I attached them with foam squares to give some dimension.  I cut some red card stock and cut it with border scissors and layered it under the ribbon. Thank you for looking!!

P.S. I love comments!!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine! Love that K & Company line! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl this is brilliant! I love that you made a matching robot just for the DP - it is adorable and perfect replica! What a sweet idea, your girls are going to cherish all the cards made by mommy. Thank you for joining us at DCRU this week!
    ~*Joni
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine! I just love to see everyone's different takes on Valentine projects!
    DCRU Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This card is AWESOME! I wish I had seen it before now, I might have scraplifted it as a Valentine for my son earlier this month. I love the bright colors and that ribbon really sets it off. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails