Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shop Around for your Cricut Carts to save money!!

My tip for the week: Looking to buy Carts 4 your Cricut check everywhere especially Ebay...you can save yourself a lot of money!! Here are some deals I found on Ebay- Paper Doll Cart-$33.50 buy it now, Don Jaun $40 buy it now, Hannah Montana $48.99 buy it now($69.99 ...Walmart.com) . All of these Carts have free shipping...it's important that you select carts w/free shipping..you never know how much you'll pay in shipping. Also most of the online craft stores have Cricut carts for sale on Ebay, that way you know your getting your products from reputible companies. Thanks for looking .  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails