Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday is Dippin Dot Digitals at Paper Popsicles!!

It's Dippin' dot digitals day at Paper Popsicles...and the challenge this week is buttons!!  Here's my card:




Isn't this image soooo cute!! This Elizabeth and Oliver image is available at the Paper Popsiciles store on the blog HERE

I am not quite sure what is going on with my camera lately..but my pics are not coming out very good...could be the user:)

Here's what I used:
Buttons
DP- My Minds Eye
Image- Cheeky Radish Digital Image
Sentiment and Cloud- Ippity Stamp Kit Sweet Thoughts of Spring
Cardstock- Dark Green and White
Purple Cow Freestyle Mouse Cutter

Don't forget to make a creation using buttons and enter into this week's challenge at Paper Popsicles!!

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...great color job. This card is so sweet and I love Oliver and Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails