Pages

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit

Featured Ippity Stamp Kit
Simply Home ippity stamp kit MSRP $18 Only $15 Click pic to go to my sales blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Turtle Card


Here's a turtle shaped card I made for Paper Popsicles animal theme.  This template is actually a FREEBIE this week at Paper Popsicles..so hurry over to get it because it's only available for a few days for free!!  Click HERE to go the Paper Popsicles blog.






Here's what I used:
Paper Popsicles Turtle template
My Minds Eye DP
Ippity Ink- Palette Burnt Umber
White Yarn
Green Gemstones
Green Ink for edges
Ippity Stamps- Sentiment

Also don't forget to head on over to the Paper Popsicles blog to enter into this weeks challenge for a chance at the monthly RAK and weekly prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on my blog!! I truly appreciate it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails